Fans of serbian football club Rad Belgrade showed in the match against Voivodina banner, which called for the shedding of “Turkish blood” after the incident in Istanbul, where was killed supporter of Crvena Zvezda.
Besides this banner in the stands of the stadium in the center of Belgrade fans made another stating “Karlobag – Ogulin – Karlovac – Virovitica” (where, according to the ideologues of Greater Serbia passes its border with Croatia – note. Ed.)
25 years old supporter, member of Delije – Mark Ivkovic was stabbed in Istanbul before the match with Galatasaray and died.
Other fans in Serbia immediately answered to supporters of Galatasaray, whose members asked “Who’s next?”, sent to fans from Partizan, Olympiacos and CSKA.
Carsi from Besiktas also showed banner in support of Zvezda “Death has no colour, RIP Marko!”
All articles related with this incident:
- Galatasaray – Crvena Zvezda 21.11.2014, turks killed Delije member with knives
- Demonstration in front of the Turkish Embassy by Delije 22.11.2014
- Partizan – Napredak 23.11.2014, Grobari burned flags of Galatasaray 23.11.2014
- Galatasaray hooligans ask “Who is next?”
- Leeds fan about the tragic incident in Turkey: Will Istanbul hooligans getaway with murder yet again?!